Consultancy Business Manager
||Based on experience
|Closing Date for Applications
It has never been a more exciting time to work in energy efficiency. Government commitment to reduce carbon emissions to ‘net zero’ by 2050 means that there are numerous changes in legislation which will radically alter the way we build and heat our homes. Elmhurst Energy is a major player in this sector, for energy consultancy, energy management and building regulation/standards calculation services. This job holder will lead our consultancy business to help industry respond to the challenges ahead.
The job holder will be responsible for both our sales and operational delivery, supported by a competent and enthusiastic team, with the goal of building a profitable and sustainable business
What are the typical activities in the role?
- Understanding core competencies of the Elmhurst Group and converting these into attractive business propositions.
- Present the company’s abilities to new and existing clients to create new sales
- Drive the operations processes to deliver on client expectations, efficiently.
- Deliver a larger, more profitable and sustainable business
This will include:
- Developing and owning the strategy and business plan for customer engagement and delivery of revenue and profit targets for the Consultancy business.
- Managing key customer relationships within the Consultancy division
- Leading the promotion new revenue opportunities
- Taking responsivity for the division’s annual budget and achieving its turnover and profit targets.
- Constantly looking for opportunities to develop new products and services
- Interfacing with Support Teams and, through the divisions team leader, drive the implementation and delivery of the business unit’s strategies, ensuring processes are robust and effective.
- Deliver a high level and consistent approach to customer service in line with the companies dedication to great technical support
What sort of person are we looking for? What experience will you need?
- A first-hand knowledge of the construction industry
- Knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
- The credibility and intellect to present energy efficiency concepts to customers and policy makers
- Strong commercial experience to develop new business opportunities
- A high level of technical expertise to understand at a detailed level the technical aspects of the Company’s systems and services.
- Experience of managing staff in a customer focused environment.
Please note, this role is also being advertised as Consultancy Business Development Manager to maximise exposure.
If you wish to apply for this position please send your CV to Caroline.Moss@elmhurstenergy.co.uk before Friday 18th October 2019. Please be advised that we intend to conduct telephone interviews on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th October 2019.
A full job description can be found below.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION >
We will always acknowledge receipt of all CVs received.